What other jobs did you have before Leeward Business Advisors?
- I worked in the Hospitality Industry for about 16 years, and ran front of house for fine dining, Directed Wine programs, worked for a large Coffee Company as a Store manager and regional training specialist, and Coffee Master (its a real credential! 😊).
What is your favorite part of the job?
- Our people!!! I am so proud and amazed by the support and the Leadership of our Executive team (no bosses here), every team member, and our team and culture of mutual support and 360 degree accountability.
Do you have a favorite story from your career?
- We once received a support call about the pay phones in a building not working? Electricity = IT for lots of folks.
What makes Leeward Business Advisors a great place to work?
- I believe that the top down, servant leadership at LeewardBA is the key defining force of our culture. We set out to do the right thing. Always. For our customers, our employees, our industry and our community. It sets the tone for all aspects of our culture and daily work life as well..
Tell us something about yourself outside of work.
- I am an enthusiastic amateur home chef, and am currently really excited about the Sous Vide cooking method.