You have a company to run, customers to serve, markets to explore, and a budget that needs to be managed. You are a CEO, CFO, COO, Business Owner, and Executive. Maybe you have an IT department, maybe you do not. What you need is a strategic advisor that can help you at every stage of the service life cycle.
You know you want an ERP system or maybe it's a CMS platform, no it was CRM, or maybe you only know what the 'IT Guy' said would be 'Better Than the Last One'. What you need is a service strategy. It is time for your company to go from good to great and Leeward Business Advisors can help get you there.
- Fractional CIO Services (Temporary, Permanent, or As-needed)
- Technology Due Diligence Review
- Service to Business Value Alignment
- Budget Review, Total Cost of Ownership Discovery
- Budget Planning, Return on Investment Forecasting
- Spin down, spin up, spin off, Technology Integration Planning
'We don't need an expert, changing to this new service will be transparent.' ...famous last words. It is time to break the cycle of wanting to get more from your business systems, but never getting what you need. LeewardBA can design IT, build IT, deploy IT, and best of all it will be what you need, not just more IT! Our Advisors can help you:
'Veni, Vidi, I rebooted it. A common motto with a familiar outcome.' Also known as the IT Stockholm Syndrome. Your business systems are holding you hostage and your starting to empathize with the network for being down every Monday. It is time for Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and a shift to mature operations that follow best practices. Let Leeward Business Advisors Shelter You from the Complexity of Technology.
- Real Time Support from a Local Service Desk Team
- Proactive Monitoring 24/7
- Managed Solutions for
- Anti-Virus, Servers, PCs, Email / Office 365, Security, SPAM Filtering, and Networks
- Responsive Onsite Support
- Security Testing and Social Engineering Protection
- Benefit from the Value of a Working Solution
- Never Pay to Fix IT, When IT Never Should have Broke